Well I didn't get moved, Elder Ndhlovu and I will be staying together for a third transfer. Elder Frost and Jackson are also staying together, so all of Arusha stayed the same. Those two had a baptism on Saturday and then after that we finally started to watch General Conference. We watched the sat morning session on saturday and the sunday morning session on sunday. hopefully soon we'll get to see the other sessions. Elder Harris who just finished his two years had his family come and pick him up. He took them down here to Arusha and they went on safari's and stuff. but saturday night they invited us to dinner at their hotel, wow, talk about good food. I haven't ate that good for a long time. I think i'll count that as my thanksgiving diner, cuz i don't see another meal like that in the near future. While we were watching general conference, right at the beginning, the power went out. So we started singing "onward chistian soldiers" and before the song finished, the power came back. I leaned over and whispered to my companion " a song of the righteous is a prayer unto me " haha he just laughed. but it's true, we needed the power so it returned. John, the kid i baptized two weeks ago passed the sacrament this week. I was so excited and happy for him. He was all dressed up with his white shirt and tie and he did a great job. He kinda reminds me about connor and mason, only, john is quiet and shy and .... well, connor and mason aren't, last time i checked. :)
So where did you get this wild boar that you ate? I didn't know that was on the hunting list this year?
Today we played a little basketball with some kids in the park. it was four Elders on eleven kids. needless to say that we got worn out really quick, but we still won. :)
This week Elder Ndhlovu hits his year mark. I think we're gonna buy a couple chickens and burn one of his shirts to celebrate. It should be a good day, i'm excited for him.
Well not sure what else to write about, so enjoy the snow and i hope that you all have a great week. I love you and pray for you.
Love
Elder Larsen
No comments:
Post a Comment